Come and join us now in Castle Rock, Lone Tree and now Highlands Ranch too!
Our Winter Drum Collections starts January 7th and runs for 10 weeks. Save your spot now!
This upcoming session, your little ones will love jumping and hiding in “John the Rabbit” and “Sneak and Peek.” You’ll all be mesmerized by the beautiful lullaby, “Arroró, mi niño” and enjoy the catchy rhythms of “Jim Jam Drummer.” In addition to ten weekly classes, tuition includes audio recordings to play at home and on the go, a colorful illustrated family songbook, and resources with bonus music-making ideas to try at home.
Never been to a Music Together class? Click here to join a free demo class.
MUSIC TOGETHER® IS....
Music Together is a music & movement class for children birth to age 5 and the grown ups that love them®. Mixed-age classes for children 0-5 meet once a week for 45 minutes during our sessions. You enroll in a particular day and time and we will see each week at that time. We will sing and dance and play fun instruments together. You receive the music and a songbook to bring home with you each semester so we all know the songs and can sing together!
Music Together is an internationally recognized program and a pioneer in research-based early childhood music education. The program builds on a child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. The program is found all over the world and is SOOOO popular because it's SO fun and SO educational!
Call us at 303-578-0130 for more information.
Our mission is to make the world a better PLACE by making it more musical.
To do this, we bring the highest quality music and movement experiences to children everywhere- and we involve the adults who love them in the magical process of development that only music can provide.
WHY MUSIC TOGETHER?
- Mixed-age classes are 45 minutes of pure fun with your child
- Watch your child smile, giggle and wiggle all at the same time
- Learn fascinating musical activities you can recreate at home
- Meet other families with young children
- At last, a pressure free class that respects the unique learning styles of individual children
- Spend quality time in musical play with your children
- Build physical, intellectual, emotional, language, emotional and social skills.